Facebook was abuzz with posts requesting people to vote for a small business to get funded via Living Social and Chase’s Mission: Small Business program that would reward winners with $250,000 grants.
|image via missionsmallbusiness.com
The application and voting period has ended for that contest, but if you are dying to nurture your business idea and make it a success, Daily Candy has also teamed up with Chase to bring you the Start Small Go, Big contest.
According to their website, the winners of the Start Small, Go Big contest will receive:
* a round-trip ticket to NYC for the winner and a guest this fall
* exclusive one-on-one sessions with famed mentors, including, among others: Jonathan Adler, Rebecca Minkoff (!), Lauren Moffat, and Christiane Lemieux (DwellStudio)
* entrance into the DailyCandy Academy in NYC, including shop talks with industry exprests and lab sessions with influential marketing, venture capital, PR, and finance professionals
* a bash in your honor (invite us!)
* a write-up in a coveted DailyCandy email
* exposure to DailyCandy’s audience of 1.5 million consumers on social media
* a constant presence on DailyCandy.com proven to build small businesses
Need some inspiration? Here are some past winners.
Go ahead and enter here! Good luck!